My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011!


Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

Alright so I'm going to be honest, I both love and hate the guys listed below. Love them because they are all so amazing and awesome. Hate them because they've given me unreasonably high expectations when it comes to guys in 'the real world'. So, in particular order, here they are folks:


*~Alex~*

From My Review:
"As for Alex, he was everything I could have possibly hoped for and more. He was very wise for his age, not to mention the fact that he was a charming, rebel with a cause. It is so refreshing to see a male romantic interest who stands for something, something worth standing for. Sadly, for all of you, I cloned Alex and replaced him with his clone, Alex 2. As for where I'm keeping the original Alex creation, that's for me to know and for all of you to not find out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Kaleb~*

From My Review:
"Then we have Kaleb. Can you say YUM? His connection with Emerson felt more grounded in something substantial, the loss and pain that they've experienced. That and Kaleb has personality and charm in spades, not to mention I felt he was more adequately layered with a perfect balance of flaws and attributes. When he first truly took on his role in the story I was like, "Forget Michael.""

Did I mention the swoonworthy hotsomeness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Cas~*

From My Review:
"Cas was a lovable male protagonist that I really enjoyed getting to read from the point of view of. His dry, witty humor and strength of charcter really appealed to me and I thought he developed quite well throughout the story as far as knowing what he wanted and learning that some things aren't what he thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Luke~*

From My Review:
"Next up we have Luke. *swoon* To me, he is the ultimate romantic interest, especially in comparison to some of the ones I've happened across lately. He's sweet, caring, charming, and he has a secret but not in the cliched way a lot of love interests have secrets these days. I'll confess, I did suspect what he was hiding but it was the backstory that really secured my love for him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Adam~*

My Thoughts:
So Adam's a pretty smexy guy and what I really liked when it came to the romance between him and Juliette was how long they had known each other, so the romance didn't just come from thin air. They had history. The more the story went on the more I learned about Adam and the more I grew to love him. He was a very strong, brave, and determined character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Wes~*
(We've been in a relationship for 3 books!)

From My Reviews of The Pace & The Broken Lake:
"Wes was so original and I absolutely loved him! He was the perfect romantic interest for this book."

"The same goes for Wes whom I just fell even more in love with than before and his personality really seemed to develop more. And as far as the pairing of Sophie and Wes as a couple goes, I think they are perfect together. What I love so much about the two of them is how they both need and look after each other instead of one always being the hero; both of them are strong and vulnerable in their own ways and I feel they compliment each other very well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Noah~*

My Thoughts:
So it has been a little while since I read this book and since I never wrote a review, I don't really remember all that much. I do, however, remember loving Noah like crazy and wanting to snatch him out of the book and claim him for my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Peeta~*

My Thoughts:
So yeah I finally read The Hunger Games and I sadly don't have a review for this one either. Peeta could be a bit moody but I loved how he was always there for Katniss, and with the best of intentions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Joe~*

From My Review:
"Joe was the perfect romantic interest and I can definitely see where the attraction to him was. He's funny, talented, and infinitely charming. Joe, however, was not without some small flaws which helped keep him believable so as not to come off as that too-good-to-be-true kinda guy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Gabriel~*

From My Review:
"Next we have Gabriel and I absolutely adored him. He was sweet, funny and really wanted to help Wren, even after he realized what she'd done. The romance between them was so heart-warming and I was left wanting more of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So those are my men of 2011. I keep them chained up in a closet so I can pick and choose which one I want, whenever I want. I'm curious to see which guys I'll be adding to my collection next year. Muahahahahaha! *crazed look in eyes*





9 comments:

Amber Skye said...

Um yes. Yes yes yes. So many amazing fictional guys :)

Jessica said...

Ahhh, I <3 me some Kaleb!!!

lady reader said...

We have quite a few in common.

Oh, Noah Shaw. How I adore thee! Ahhh..

Have a great night!

Amy

Sophia Chang said...

I was considering Alex from Delirium too! Although I'm Team Gale lol

And I'm yet to read most of your list!

roro said...

cool sounding guys

my top fellows

Tee said...

**says a few unsavory words** I completely forgot about Alex...how could I do that? Ohhh LOL in Cool Kiss I was so Team Danny ..I felt so sorry for him, just all alone up there in the top of that garage..I am a underdog lover I think !

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Kaleb? Noah? Alex? Yumm!

Kelly said...

I debated adding Peeta as well, but mostly because of how tragic his "love" story with Katniss was. I loved Noah in Mara Dyer too!

Top 10 Book Boyfriends
Kelly | Radiant Shadows

Midnyte Reader said...

I just finished Anna Dressed in Blood today. Tooootally agree about Cas. (sigh.)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!