My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (110)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Little Brown
~Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman
~The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

For Review from Henry Holt
~ARC The Edumacation of Jay Baker by Jay Clark

For Review/Giveaway from HarperTeen
~2 ARCs of Slide by Jill Hathaway

Bought for Kindle ($0.99)
~Phoenix Rising by Tee Morris & Pip Ballantine

Gift from Laurie
~The Journeys of John and Julia by Aurelia

Free for Kindle
~Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter
~The Legacy of Kilkenny by Devyn Dawson
~Soul Mate by Richard Crawford
~The Book of Deacon by Joseph Lallo
~Asylum by Kristen Selleck
~Untraceable by S.R. Johannes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay for awesome books this week! I'm especially looking forward to Phoenix Rising, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and Slide. I'll hopefully be getting a giveaway up for the second ARC of Slide tomorrow so be watching for that. Hope you all got great books in your mailbox this week and Happy New Years Eve everyone.




13 comments:

Liz said...

I'm really excited for The Statistical Probability of love At First Sight--it looks excellent. Happy reading!

Tee said...

I also got the Statistical Probability of falling in love at first sight but I havent had time to make an IMM! I was so excited to find it in my mailbox!

Sapphired Dragon said...

Some awesome titles there, I got Slide this week also (but in kindle edition) :)

You can find my IMM here :
http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14-christmasnew-year.html

Happy reading :)

Kara said...

I got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight this week and can't wait to read it! Slide also looks pretty good.

Reading Inspired Writing said...

I'm very excited about reading Slide. Wishing The Statistical Probability...graces my bookshelves.

Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

Grace Fonseca said...

You got such a great list of titles this week. You are my last stop on the IMM list as I need to get some reading done. Great haul,

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

I think we should read Slide together in February. I've heard Why We Broke Up is a super cute read. Can't wait to see what you think of it! I got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight too but you already knew that, LOL! Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

I have only seen good things about The Statistical.. so I'm very excited to read it!:) Slide was good, but not as good as I wanted it to be:P

bookobsessed84 said...

Great Mailbox! I really want to read Why We Broke Up and The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight.

-k said...

le sigh. I wish I had been able to pick up a copy of TSPoLaFS this week! It looks like it's going to be such an amazing read.

I can't wait for Slide either - the concept just sounds so good and the murder mystery will add a bonus factor to it.

Great books this week! Happy reading!

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Great books. I just have to say I love the look of your blog.

My IMM: Jennifer@Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

Candace said...

Probability is great! Phoenix Rising was really good too! Not my most favorite steampunk but still really good!
Slide also sounds amazing!

Janie said...

I really want to read The Edumacation of Jay Baker - can't wait!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!