My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, December 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (109)



In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


For Review from S&S
~ARC Fever by Lauren DeStefano
~3 'Tarot Cards'

Bought for Kindle
~Intrinsical by Lani Woodland (Only $2.99)
~A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

Free for Kindle
~Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
~Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young

~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's what I got this week folks. I'm really looking forward to reading these, especially Fever! Hope you all got some great books in your mailboxes as well! And Merry Christmas!

tree gif Pictures, Images and Photos


11 comments:

roro said...

enjoy all
merry christmas

Amelia said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Briana! Enjoy your books :))

Aysha said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Reading! =D
Enjoy your books

Check out my IMM:
http://www.ayshareads.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5-12252011.html

Grace Fonseca said...

What a fabulous amount of books. Really like them. So many people have gotten Fever. Looks like an aswesome week. New follower.

Really love the layout.

Grace
My Goodie Bag/IMM post

Anjana said...

Great books!
I got a blue so dark this week too! You got an ARC of Fever!!! I'm jealous! :P

New follower :)

vasan.anjana@gmail.com

www.kindleandme.com

Bex said...

Fever! That's quite awesome. And I got A Blue So Dark as well! I hope it's as good as it seems. :D

Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

Paige said...

I jut got Jessica's Guide to dating on the dark side! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

Happy Holidays!

wdebo said...

I love Jessica's Guide! I hope you enjoy it too :)

Natascha De Marco said...

Merry Xmax Bri!!! <3 <3

I want to read Intrinsical and Jessica's Guide, let me know how they go!

Giselle San Miguel said...

Sweet haul!! You're so lucky to get Fever!! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Oh you got FEVER! YAY!!! Enjoy.

Stop by my IMM

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!