My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Secret Santa Gift & Merry Christmas!

Book Blogger Holiday Swap

Since today is Christmas, I thought it was only fitting that I have this post go up today! So this was my 3rd year participating in the Book Blogger Holiday Swap. I was so excited to see who I'd get to be Santa to and, I'm not gonna lie, was pretty excited to see what magic would show up for me. And magic indeed. I was so excited to see what I had gotten (I'd just gotten home from college and I was about to die from withdraw side-effects of not getting stuff in the mail) that I forgot to take a picture of everything all beautifully wrapped before literally digging in. Whoops. (If you see my self control lying around anywhere, please return it.) So I went a little overboard decorating up the photo of my presents.

My Secret Santa: Emma of Miss Print

The Goods:
~ARC of Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
~ARC of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Recently finished!)
~A gorgeous faerie/pixie bookmark
~Another bookmark
~A cute keyring
~ And a Disney Princess card with Belle,
who happens to be my favorite Disney Princess!

Thank you so much Emma for the wonderful presents and I hope you have a great Christmas!

As for who's Santa I was...

My Secret Santee: Lindsey of Literary Lindsey

Wanna see what I sent her? Check out her blog.

If you are reading this Lindsey, I hope you enjoy your gifts!

So, Merry Christmas everybody and I hope your day is being filled with joy and blessings as we speak!
gif-merry christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

And if for whatever reason, your Christmas isn't as happy as it should be, know that I'm out here, in this big ole world, sending you the strongest of virtual/mental hugs (that's not meant to be as creepy as it sounds) and the bestest of wishes, know that someone cares. Someone who cares enough to know you need a little comic relief.




3 comments:

Alyce said...

What fun gifts! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything and are already enjoying the books during your break. Happy Holidays once again!

BookGeek said...

Great gifts! What an awesome idea to do this amongst bloggers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!