My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Friday, December 9, 2011

Amazing YA Kindle Deals!!!

So I've stumbled across some amazing YA book deals for Kindle lately and just thought I'd share them with you all. :D

From $0.99 to $3.49 (Sorted By Price Low to High)

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~


2 comments:

The Book Snoop said...

I've wanted to try Liar - now the time to download. Thanks for the info.

:-)

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Thank you, Briana! You always post great deals- I picked up Dirty Little Secret. ;)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!