My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Friday, May 18, 2012

It's My Three Year Blogoversay!


Guess what everyone?! Today is my Three Year Blogoversary! Yay! I'm so happy and excited, proud and surprised I actually stuck with blogging this long. It's been a great journey so far and I plan on sticking around for quite a while yet. Honestly, this blogoversay means even more than the prior two because this one has seen me through my first year of college, the death of my dad, and countless other things. To still be blogging, to know that all of you have held onto following my blog through the ups and downs this past year means so SO much! And now that I'll be going to BEA for the first time this year, I truly feel like I've earned the right to go, versus just going because I can.

I joined the whole book blogging thing on a sheer whim. I started noticing some of my bookmooch friends had them and I got curious. Well, I thought to myself, "I write short reviews on the books I read. Maybe this would be something fun for me to do." And that was it folks. With barely any idea of what I was doing, I started my book blog. Most the stuff I learned as I went along; thankfully I quickly learned how to use the HTML coding and gadgets but with some stuff I did require some help.

When I first started, Tina from Fantastic Book Review was a HUGE help to me. You have her to thank for the fact that my blog has three columns. If I had questions she had answers and I'm sure I annoyed the crap out of her at times. Honestly, I don't know that my blog would be where it is today had it not been for her help. So thanks Tina, if you're reading this. :D

Also, thanks to all my close blog friends out there! I'd name you all but there's a lot of you and you know who you are. :)

Well that's pretty much it everyone. These past three years has been awesometastic, despite the ups and downs, and I have loved getting to know and talk with all of you. Stay tuned because later today, the real fun begins, starting with a giveaway. Hope you are all having a terrific week and thanks for supporting me by being a follower!

(Note: This post is pretty similar to last year's blogoversary post but I have pretty much the same things to say. Some stuff is different though, obviously)


6 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on your 3rd year! I'm so glad you got into book blogging. You're one of my favorite bloggers. :D

Book Flame said...

Congrats! Three Years is huge, I love your blog I think yours was one of the first ones I came across when I discovered that things such as book blogs exist :)

Arianne said...

wow! that is a long time!!! congrats!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. Tore923@aol.com

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! :)

Beth W said...

Awww....congrats! :D

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!