My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Back

Well everyone, mom and I got back home from the hospital in Augusta today around noon. A day later than planned. Mom's neck surgery went well and shes catching up on her rest as we speak. After we got home, my granny had to take me to the doctor because I apparently picked up a case of pink eye over at the hospital. Oh joy. I'm still sore and tired from two nights in a hospital chair but nothing some good ole fashioned sleep won't fix.


On another note, I was greeted by 6 packages when I arrived home. One of which contained a second ARC of Hush Hush which I might can be persuaded to trade. If you are interested then send me an e-mail. Of course I may still change my mind and decide to give it away in my 100 followers contest later this week or next week.


Well, I'm glad to be back. I missed you all and hopefully I'll have things back on track before long.



4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooo. Packages are nice. Hope the eye stops being bothersome! :)

a flight of minds said...

Ack, pink eye. :( That's no fun. On the plus side, packages are always a pick-me-up. Hush, Hush. Jealous! I want to read it. It should be in a contest. :D I hope you feel better soon.

- Alex

Natascha De Marco said...

Yey! Ur back! Im so glad for it ^^

Emma said...

Oh, sorry about the pink eye! Nothing better than coming home to books, though, so I hope that helped. :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!