My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 25, 2009

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox

For Review
~Immortal by Gilian Shields

Contests
~Fairest of them All by Jan Blazanin (Won from Melanie at Reviews of Young Adult Literature)
~Crash Into Me and Goodies Giveaway (Won from Beautiful Creatures)
~Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson (Won from Amber[ella] at Must and Lust for Books! & Morgan at Books and Literature for Teens)

BookMooch
~Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir
~Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
~Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (see review)
~Hacking Harvard by Robin Wasserman (see review)
~13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
~Dark Secrets: The Deep End of Fear by Elizabeth Chandler
~Royally Jacked by Niki Burnham
~Spin Control by Niki Burnham
~Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham
~Dancing Queen by Erin Downing






19 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow girl! You really hit the money right there with the contests! You'll definitely have your hands full with those books.

Eleni said...

u did have a great week! ohh i can't wait to hear your review for Immortals!

WhatBriReads said...

Nice books! Crash Into Me looks so good.

Natascha De Marco said...

Amazing luck with contest! Lol

Hmm whats bookmooch? O.O

U may have told me... but I forgot :(

The Book Girl said...

So very jealous of Immortal :-p
But the Secrets books are very good, as are the rocoms although i haven't read those particular ones. Can't wait to see what you think! Happy reading!

- Renee

The Book Explorer said...

You've been lucky winning contests! XD I never win contest. I'm unlucky that way. lol

Great books though~ I've been wanting to read Hacking Harvard. I need to look into a few other books you got there~

Happy reading!

Fantastic Book Review said...

You had a great week with contests! I can't wait to read CIM & Immortal! Happy Reading!

~The Book Pixie said...

Renee: Yeah I've read all four and have finally got them all, except for the mysterious 5th book The Back Door of Midnight that was sucked into a black hole. I'd like to eventually get the bigger books that they are coming out with.

~Briana

Eli said...

Ooo so many contest wins! Congrats girl, you have always been lucky. Enjoy your books!

Shalonda said...

Yay for contests! You won some great stuff!

Ooh, and Pulse Ro-Coms! I love those; they are always so cute!

Lizzy said...

Wow you had a great week! Congrats on the contest wins. Crash Into Me looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Holy cow!! Excellent load. Innocent Traitor is a good book, I love Alison Weir's books!

http://booknerdextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/07/in-my-mailbox-38.html

Unknown said...

Looks like you will be busy for quite awhile. Let me know how The Immortals are. I have been wanting to read that.

Erica said...

Great Week! The Niki Burnham books are really good. I really like Scary Beautiful :)

Alley Tee said...

Lucky girl, looks like you have a lot of reading ahead of you :)

Cat said...

Great stuff! Lucky you. :)

Happy reading!!

RagDollVampGirl said...

Wow Girly!! You Got Some Really Good Books!! HAPPY READING!!!!

xoxo
Kaila

Sandy said...

Hacking Harvard! But you already reviewed it...so maybe you should give it away in a future contest ;]

Again, I am astounded by your luck at winning contests. Can't wait for your review on Far from You and 13 Little Blue Envelopes (I read 13 LBE a while back but I'm thinking about picking it up again since I heard Maureen Johnson's finally writing the sequel for it!)

Briana said...

Wow! You got a lot, lucky!

Happy reading!

-Briana

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!