My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Past, Present, Future (8)

Can I get a Hooray!, for posting this on time this week. WooHoo!

This Past week I..............

What is going on at Present......
Well ya'll, I finally did it. I reached 100 followers! Yipee! Right now I'm reading Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. I've also been working on uploading some of my photography for sale which you can see on my website here. You can also always find the link under my Where You Can Find Me on the right sidebar. To visit and follow my photography blog click here. Yeah I know, self promotion but hey, if I'm not willing to promote my own work then why would anyone else want to. :P

What to expect from the Future...........
I will be posting a minimum of two reviews this week. One for Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter and one for Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. I've got some awards that I have been putting off giving away and I'm gonna do my best to pass them on this week. Plus, since I reached 100 followers, I will be having a contest which you can expect to be posted by the end of this week.

Hope you all have a wonderful week! :D



3 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY! 100 followers! I just hit the same myself *is so proud of both of us*. I can't wait to see your contest. :) Congrats!

Natascha De Marco said...

U are awesome, so u got 100 followers! CONGRATS u so deserve it!

Briana said...

Congrats! That's so great :) It sounds like a lot of excitment is coming up this week.

-Briana

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!