My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 11, 2009

In My Mailbox (6)

This week I received:

~A signed ARC copy of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (for review)
~An ARC of If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Won from Marie at Cupcake Witch)
~An ARC of No More Us For You by David Hernandez (Won from Marie at Cupcake Witch)
~An ARC of Dull Boy by Sarah Cross (Won from Marie at Cupcake Witch)
~A signed copy of Better Latte Than Never by Catherine Clark (Won from Marie at Cupcake Witch)
~Assorted Swag (Won from Marie at Cupcake Witch)
~Lovesick by Jake Coburn (BookMooch)
~Airhead by Meg Cabot (Won from Susan at Black-Eyed Susan's)








19 comments:

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Nice haul, there!!! I am drooling!

Briana said...

I want to read Hush Hush so badly!

-Briana

Cindy said...

Awesome, you'll have to let me know how Hush Hush is. It looks good!

Erica said...

Awesome books this week! I'm so jealous of your copy of Hush, Hush it's not even funny :P

Sandy said...

When I saw SIGNED ARC of Hush hush, my jaw fell to the floor. I'm with Erica. *points above her* I'm jealous of your copy. HOW DID YOU GET IT? I might have to rob you... :) I loved Airhead; I hope you do too!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got, Hush hush looks awesome. If I stay is really good and I have Airhead waiting to be read. Enjoy.

Eli said...

Great haul! I really want to read If I stay. Oo and Hush, Hush!I was so excited when the publishing company got ahold of me and asked if I wanted Hush, Hush. I can't wait for it! :) Happy reading girl!

Natascha De Marco said...

Nicee!!

Im getting hush, hush also so, so not hate you lol

=]

Windowpane Memoirs said...

Great books, you got Hush Hush (I’m green of envy) /haha/. Enjoy

Peace
Michelle

Marie said...

I'm so happy it made it there! I put everything in that weird envelope and I was nervous it wouldn't hold!

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Yay! They sent you one! And I'm glad you got a signed one - I spent an afternoon at Simon & Schuster signing and it was fun to wonder, WHO WILL GET THIS? :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning! I really want to read LoveSick. I read If I Stay, it was okay. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Hush,Hush looks great!

Lizzy said...

Great books this week! I heard that Dull Boy is excellent. Happy reading

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning and on receiving a copy of Hush, Hush. I'm so excited for that book. Enjoy your books! =D

deltay said...

Wow. What an awesome haul this week, such great ones among that batch. Happy reading!

prophecygirl said...

You got some great books! If I Stay is amazing, and I'm SO excited about Hush, Hush. Enjoy!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

If I Stay and Airhead are so good. I'm really jealous of Hush, Hush!

Laina said...

Hush Hush *drools*

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!