My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 18, 2009

In My Mailbox (7) & Selling My Work


In My Mailbox

For Review
~Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle (Signed! Also came with some lovely swag.)
~The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Contests
~Death by Denim by Linda Gerber (Signed! Plus swag! Won from Melanie at Melanie's Musings)
~Hunted by P.C. & Kristin Cast (Included note and House of Night Mix CD. Won from Kristin at Feed Your Imagination)
~What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell (Won from The Epic Rat)

BookMooch
~ ARC Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
~Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
~ARC Touch by Francine Prose
~Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti

Library
~Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

On Another Note
I'm trying to sell my photography. Can you believe it? I'm still getting over the shock myself. I've always wanted to but could never seem to work up the nerve. So, check them out and buy one if you like. For future reference, you can always find this widget at the bottom of my photography blog where it maintains a permanent residence. Also, to see all the photos I have for sale you'll need to go to my site. I noticed a a good many are missing from the slide show so it may only do a certain number. Enjoy! :D

18 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

U are the luckiest perso on this universe!

Windowpane Memoirs said...

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink is GREAT.


Peace
Michelle

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week, Prophecy of the sisters looks awesome. Enjoy.

Briana said...

Wow, you're really talented. Good luck with your business :)

You got a lot of books that I want! Lucky lucky!

-Briana

Fantastic Book Review said...

Great Batch this week! You have some great titles!

You have a great eye for beauty, because your pictures are perfect!

The Book Explorer said...

Great books!

I can't wait to read Bewitching Season. =)
Woot.
Can't wait to see your reviews on the others!

<33
Shayla

Lizzy said...

Great books this week, and congrats on selling your photography! Happy reading :)

Kristen said...

You've got some awesome books to read! I'm a bit green with jealousy. :)

Amelia said...

Great books this week! They all look really good.

Your photos look awesome btw. I've heard red bubble is good for that. I work for OM so I can't too creative with my work stuff. :P Good luck on selling them!

susan said...

Like to know what you think of Prophecy Sisters.

Happy reading.

RagDollVampGirl said...

Wow!! Great Books And Awesome Photographs!!

Happy Reading!!

xoxo
Kaila

Eleni said...

Niiiiiiiiiice books!

The Book Girl said...

These look great! I really want to get my hands on Prophecy of the Sisters and Bewitching Season :-x Happy reading!

Eli said...

I agree with Taschima-- Girl, you are way too lucky! Great week!! <3

Unknown said...

I enjoyed both Blundell and Barnholdt's books and hope you do too! I'm going to go checkout your photos. The slideshow is awesome!

Library Lounge Lizard said...

Great books! Your pics are gorgeous you should put them up on Deviant Art too :o)

soundistheword3 said...

Glad Hunted reached you already. That's a great bunch of books you got this week (especially Bewitching Season). Also, good luck selling your photography! The slideshow is so gorgeous.

Kristin

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Wow that's a dream list of books for me! Enjoy them! I want to read all of those!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!