My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, November 28, 2009

Awesome Contests Ending Soon (Part 1)

~Book Reviews by Jess~
Prize: First 4 Blue Bloods books by Melissa de la Cruz
End Date: Midnight, November 29th EST
Open to: US & Canada
Extra Entires: Yes!

~The Undercover Book Lover~
Prize: Just One Wish and How to Take the 'Ex' Out of Ex Boyfriend by Janette Rallison
End Date: November 29 at 4pm (GMT+8)
Open to: US Only
Extra Entries: Yes

Enter Here!

~/- La Femme Readers -/~
Prize: Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Winners: 2!
End Date: November 30, 2009 at midnight
Open to: US and Canada Only
Extra Entries: Yes!

Enter Here!

~Book Addictions Gone Wild!!!~
Prize: Take Me There by Susane Colasanti and Dream Journal
Winners: 2
End Date: November 30th
Open to: US Only
Extra Entries: Yes

Enter Here!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!