My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, November 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (21)


In My Mailbox
I know I usually post my IMM on Saturday but I decided to take yesterday off.

BookMooch
~Girl V. Boy by Yvonne Collins and Sally Rideout
~Confessions of a Not It Girl by Melissa Kantor
~Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
~The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading by Charity Tahmaseb and Darcy Vance

From Contests
~ARC of Geektastic by various authors (from Park-Ave Princess)
~Ruined by Paula Morris (from Must and Lust for Books)
~ ARC of A Match Made in Highschool by Kristin Walker (from Princess Bookie)
~Bo's Cafe by John Lynch (from A Few of My Favorite Things)

For Review
~Ansel Adams in Color (from Anna at Hachette)

Bought
~Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
~Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (For contest)
~Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (For contest)

From Marissa Doyle (Thanks so much!)
~Signed! Bewtiching Season (For contest)
~Door hangers and Bookmarks (For contest)
~Wooden fan (For me.)
~Personalized Bookplate (Not pictured, for me.)


14 comments:

Emily said...

Very cool! I'm a bookmark junkie - love the ones you got :)
Happy reading!

A Passion For Books said...

Wow! You definitely had a really good week! Got lots of great books and swag. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Natascha De Marco said...

Uhh can't wait to see what u think of Vampire Academy!

Nina said...

Amazingly good week you got.
Enjoy the books you got.

Emily said...

You got lots of great books this week! The Ansel Adams book looks beautiful- I love just looking at art and photography books even if I've never head of the artist/photographer. Enjoy!

emvuu said...

You've gotten so many books this week! Hope you enjoy them. Happy reading !

in which a girl reads said...

Wow, so many great books!

Happy Reading :)

book weirdo said...

wow lots of good books. hope you enjoy them.

Sandy said...

Starting November on a really good note eh? ;) How come hush hush has a pink sticker on it? *curious*

Perfect Chemistry! I've been wanting so badly to read one of Simone Elkeles' books!!! *stares at her TBR pile* ....I hate you yet love you. *sigh*

I can't wait for your review on Match Made in Heaven. Ooh, and cute fan! and bookmarks! xD

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Wow, awesome books! Hope you'll tell us how Betraying Season is. I've been hoping to read it but haven't gotten around to it. And that's an adorable fan. :)
Happy reading!

Eleni said...

Great books this week! I <3 Perfect Chemistry, hope you enjoy it!

Rhiannon Hart said...

Wow I love your fan! Great books. I want to read Ruined.

Kari Olson said...

Nice haul for this week. I always get excited for bookmarks but then I forget to use them and just use whatever scrap of paper I have lying around... hmm...

Sarbear said...

You always have so many great books!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!