My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Penguin (Sandy)!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday Sandy! You are now 18 which means if your parents wanna try and tell you what to do, you can tell them to stuff it. Yay!!! Not that you would say that, but it is the freedom to do so if you choose that is so awesome! You can also now get tattoos and body piercings without permission. Come on, you know you wanna nose ring and penguin tattoo, but steer clear of the tramp stamps. :P lol. j/k

I hope you get tons of great books and other stuff that you really wanted and have a terrific Birthday! :D

Happy Happy Birthday
This Birthday Song's For You
Happy Happy Birthday
From Your Buddy to You.

As for everyone else, head on over to her blog and be sure to wish her Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Aww thanks so much Bri!!! :)

Lol, luckily for my mom I'm not too wild and crazy... although sometimes I feel like getting my nose pierced. o.O

Yesss I gotz giftcards so a trip to the bookstore is in the near future... ;)

Unknown said...

Hello Briana – I hope you don’t mind me popping in! I’m a British author and a fellow Bookblogs member and my next novel, Thaw, will be published online next year after its physical publication. I wanted to invite you (and your readers) to participate in my Blogsplash - there’s more information at http://www.fionarobyn.com/thawblogsplash.htm. Thanks for listening!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!