My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, November 14, 2009

In My Mailbox (22) Last Week & This Week

In My Mailbox
So, I didn't do my IMM last week so this is a combination of last week and this week. Only Tin Grin and Gringolandia were received this week so I'm kinda glad I skipped out last week so this week's doesn't look so pitiful. :P

BookMooch
~The Market by J.M. Steele
~Where You Belong by Barabara Taylor Bradford (May give this to mom.)
~The Alchemyst by Michael Scott

For Review
~Signed! The Pace by Shelena Shorts (From Shelena)

Early B-day Present (Thanks RKCharron!)
~Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

Contest Wins
~ Signed! Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann (Melanie's Musings)
~ Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (Fantastic Books Review)
~ Signed! The Debs: Love, Lies and Texas Dips by Susan McBride (Princess Bookie)
~ Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow (Wondrous Reads)
~Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell (Revenge of the Book Nerds on twitter)
~Tin Grin by Catherine Robinson (Same contest at Fantastic Book Review)

Bought and Received for My Contest (Not Pictured)
~Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Bought)
~Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater (Bought)
~ Signed! Sliding on the Edge by C. Lee McKenzie (Donated by C. Lee McKenzie)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of great books. Leviathan looks really good, my friend loved it so much she read it twice in one weekend! Strange Angels also looks good, I still need to read that one. Enjoy!!

April (BooksandWine) said...

The Pace was pretty darn good, I hope you really like it!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Nice books! And, woah, that's an awesome cover for Leviathan. Is that the UK version?
Enjoy! :)

~The Book Pixie said...

Jenn: Yep. It sure is. :)

Unknown said...

Wow you got some awesome books! Enjoy!

Chioma said...

Wow all really great books. You got the Pace, it was really really good, I loved it. And Strange Angels was also a great won that I bet you are going to love. Ive never seen the UK cover or Leviathan, it looks really good. Hope you like all of your books!!!

Chioma

in which a girl reads said...

Wow, so many great books!

I really want to read Strange Angels :)

Happy Reading!

Katie said...

Great books this week! Strange Angels is amazing. You're gonna love it! Happy reading. :)

Jessica said...

Wow, you kicked butt this week! They all look like great books and congrats on all of the contest wins. : D

Jessica W.

Anonymous said...

oh lovely, you did so well!

I've done my own IMM this week, if you're interested...

Aimee :)
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side is a really good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Catherine (On The Nightstand) said...

Ooh, you got Leviathan and Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side! I adored both those books, and I hope you do too.

Wrighty said...

Great books! I read The Alchemist, Strange Angels and Jessica's Guide and really liked them all. They are each the first in a series and I can't wait to read more. I have Beat the Reaper but still haven't read it. Hope you enjoy all of your new books and I look forward to your reviews!

Lauren said...

*Seriously* good mailbox there. I've just received Leviathan too, it looks fantastic. Isn't it awesome to get a book with illustrations? Oh, and congrats on the contest wins - go you!

Nina said...

Wow, great books. They look great. Have fun reading them.,

the story siren said...

wow contest winner you! how cool! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

great books you've got, enjoy reading!

Kari Olson said...

Wow- fantastic books! I am so looking forward to The Pace- congrats on getting that one and I can't wait to read your review of it.

I really liked Jessica's Guide and Strange angels so have a blast with those ones too!

Congrats on all the wins too =D

Unknown said...

Lots of great books this week. Have fun reading them all!

AnAddictedBookReader said...

Wow great books! I really want to read a lot of them : D

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!