My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guess what?!?

I hit 350 Followers!!!!!!!!!

Know what that means? It means another book will be added to the prize list in my Awesometastic Birthday Giveaway.

Do you know what book I'm adding? No, of course you don't so I'll tell you. An ARC of The Naughty List. Isn't that exciting?

If you haven't entered already then head on over and do so. It ends on the 16th so you haven't much time. And for those of you who have thank you and I apologize if you don't see your entry. I got it but just need to go through and approve a bunch of them. XD

3 comments:

Bleuette said...

Congrats to having 350 followers!:)

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

Chioma said...

Wooooot!!! 350 Followers. Wasnt it just around 300 like a week ago. Thats a awesome jump. Congradulations.

Natascha De Marco said...

Congrats on 350 Twin =]

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!