My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, November 21, 2009

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox
Had a pretty good week in books this week.

For Review
~Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith (Henry Holt)
~The Espressologist by Kristina Springer (Henry Holt)
~Girl on the Other Side by Deborah Kerbel (Dundurn thanks to Deborah. Review tomorrow.)

BookMooch
~Fire by Kristin Cashore
~Confessions of a Not It Girl by Melissa Kantor
~City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Contests
~The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (The Neverending Shelf)
~Signed Stacey's Spellbook by Laurie Faria Stolarz and postcard (First Novels Club)

From Heidi (Thank you!)
~5 Sea bookmarks
~2 Sea buisness cards
~1 Sea Magnet




20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got the UK version of Fire - Awesome!!!

Lilixtreme said...

Love the Sea bookmarks, enjoy!

Catherine (On The Nightstand) said...

Hooray for THE HISTORIAN! It's a very long book, but very worth the time it takes to read it.

Justine said...

Ooh, You've got lots of goods :) The bookmarks look really cool. Awesome books to read!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Great reads! Enjoy!

A Passion For Books said...

Lots of great books this week! I loved City of Bones. Love the Sea bookmarks...who doesn't love swag?! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

Good loot! I want to read Lockdown soon.

go with happiness said...

Loads of interesting books this week you got. I can't wait for the reviews!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Woo, awesome books, congrats! I'd love to read Girl on the Other Side myself and the Confessions of a Not It Girl sounds really intriguing, hehe. Happy reading! :)

Sara said...

Great books for you this week! I'd really like to read the Espressologist, Fire and City of bones! Hope you'll like them!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Oooh, I'm jealous you have Fire!! Enjoy!

Jamie said...

That's an AWESOME list! I hope you enjoy them all!

Brittany said...

Excellent books this week. Enjoy them!

Emily said...

Fire is such a good book, I hope you enjoy it!

Unknown said...

OHH City of Bones - that series is awesome, I hope you love it as much as I did!

loreleimarsh said...

Looking good. Congrats and enjoy!

Letter Garden said...

City of Bones is one of the best books ever! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I really loved City of Bones. Enjoy!!

Sandy said...

City of Bones! Love that book. Fire looks really good... I need to read a Kristin Cashore book soon -.- Stacey's Spellbook must be interesting. I've read all the books in that series :)

Lenore Appelhans said...

I like that cover of FIRE.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!