My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, September 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (51)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

From BookMooch
~Two*Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

From Jessica Verday
~The Hollow Swag

For Review from S&S
~Signed! Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
~Nevermore Music CD
~Nevermore Bookmark
~Black eyeliner pencil
~Lip ring
~Tattoo

I started hypervintilating and squeeling and bouncing up and down when I saw what was in the shiny purple envelope (not pictured cause I forgot). Nevermore is one of the books I have been wanting to read most this year! So I think that despite only getting two books, I did pretty darn good this week. I hope ya'll got some equally awesome stuff as well! :D



18 comments:

Emily said...

Ooo - I really want to read Nevermore too! Great week! :)
Happy Reading!

Amelia said...

Hey! I just got NEVERMORE too this week (mine's not signed though, *sigh*)
I bet you will love it!

YA Book Queen said...

Ooh, the stuff from S&S looks awesome! So cool :D

Hope you enjoy it all!

Kaylyn said...

Nevermore! I cannot wait for your review :] You should tell us if the CD is any good too :D

A Life Bound By Books said...

YAY for this week in books for you! And what an amazing package from S&S for Nevermore!!! I had it on preorder and was so excited when it arrived. I can't WAIT to read it :D

Enjoy and I'll be looking forward to heaing what you think about it.

Sandy said...

DUDE. I so want Nevermore!!

EPIC week in books, my friend. :D

Kari said...

Congrats on winning Nevermore! It does look so good : ) I hope you enjoy it!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Love the Nevermore swag!!=)

Happy Reading!
Here's My IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

Riv Re said...

Awesome. Nice swag.

Julie said...

Nice a signed copy and cool swag of Nevermore! Lucky you. I got Nevermore too. I love your blog. It's so cool. The background is awesome. I'm a new follower. Here's my IMM. Happy reading!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i can't wait for nevermore!

Belinda said...

Congrats on getting the books you've been waiting for. Happy reading!!

Here's my IMM

Anonymous said...

Nevermore looks really good!

Katie said...

Great books, Nevermore looks awesome. I hope you enjoy it :) Can't wait for the review.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

ooh, nevermore! I'm so jealous!!

The Book Speaker said...

Wow, looks like you got great books AND great swag!

Jessica B said...

Nice loot! Nevermore looks really good.

Justine said...

Lauren Barnholdt - yay!!!
Wow, those purple things look sooo good. Haha. :P Have a fantastic week!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!