My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (52)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Giveaway from S&S
~(2) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
~(2) Posters
~(1) Journal
~(1) Bookmark

(I will be keeping one of the finished copies due to the fact that some pages and the back of the book were damaged in shipping. I'll be giving away my never read ARC in place of it for second prize.)

For Review from Harper
~The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur

BookMooch
~The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson
~The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney by Suzanne Harper
~Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood

Won from Reviewer X
~Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala

Won from Aimee Friedman on Twitter
~Signed! Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

Won from All-Consuming Books
~Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

Won from Kasie West
~Signed! Cinders by Michelle Davidson Argyle
~Bookmark (Not pictured cause I forgot.)

Won from All About {n}
~Follow Me by Joanna Scott

Won from Book Crazy
~Merger by Jacquelyn Wheeler

~~~~~~~~

All in all, I think I had pretty darn good week book wise. The best week in a long time actually. I hope the rest of you got some great books as well and are enjoying your weekend.



8 comments:

Jamie said...

It seems like you had an EXCELLENT week book wise! I'm jealous!

YA Book Queen said...

Awesome books! They all look incredible. I've heard TKttGF is great,

Hope you enjoy!

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Wow you got so many books this week! I really want to read Clockwork Angel, and Why I Let My Hair Grow Out is in my TBR pile. I hope you enjoy all of them!

Midnight Bloom said...

So many books this week and congrats on winning many of them!

I'm looking forward to reading your review of The Ivy! :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

That makes me incredibly happy to see Cinders on there. :) What a fantastic lineup of books!

Linna said...

Whoaa so many awesome books! And that's really kind of you to keep the damaged book and part with the shiny ARC. Looking forward to your review! :)

Chrissie said...

Wow, you must be pleased with all the great books you got this week! Hope you enjoy reading them all :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

Corrine said...

Love your mailbox this week! All of these are on my to read list and/or wish list. I hope you enjoy them! :) Happy reading. :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!