My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, September 18, 2010

In My Malbox (53)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

BookMooch
~ARC Losing Faith by Denise Jaden

Won from Bless Their Hearts Mom
~John Belushi is Dead by Kathy Charles

For Review from Celeste
~Signed! Oriana's Eyes by Celeste Simone
~Very pretty thank you card

For Review from Ednah
~Signed! Awakened by Ednah Walters

For Review from Marina
~Signed! Shadow of the Moon by Marina Cohen
~Signed! Trick of the Light by Marina Cohen
~Signed! 15 Ghost Ride bookmarks


~~~~~~~

So, that is what I got in my mailbox this week! Got quite a few really great books and some really awesome bookmarks which I'll randomly give out later on my blog. I hope all of you got some great stuff this week as well and are enjoying your weekend.





10 comments:

Jessica B said...

Nice books! My mom read Awakened and loved it, so I'm looking forward to reading it and I'll be looking out for your review.

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

YA Book Queen said...

Great books! They all look fabulous,

Happy reading! :D

Anonymous said...

awesome lot. Hope you enjoy them!

Tara said...

I got Losing Faith this week aas well! I hope you enjoy John Belushi is Dead - I'm looking forward to that one! Thanks for sharing :)

Belinda said...

That's so exciting that you have Awakened. Hope you enjoy reading all your great books :)

Here's my In My Mailbox

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

losing faith is fab

My In my Mailbox is here

Unknown said...

Hi ! I've just discovered your blog and I'm your new follower :).
Great selections I want to read Losing Faith too ! Hope you'll have a great week reading this !

Jackie said...

Good haul, enjoy!


My Mailbox Overfloweth with goodies today

jackie ^_^

Brittany said...

Great books this week. John Belushi is dead looks really great. Happy Reading!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!