My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, September 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (54)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from HarperCollins
~I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
~ARC Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
~ARC Entwined by Heather Dixon
~ARC Teeth: Vampire Tales by Various Authors
~ARC Father of Lies by Ann Turner
~ARC Plague by Michael Grant
~ARC Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
~ARC The Six Crowns: Trundle's Quest by Allan Jones & Gary Chalk
~ARC Steel by Carrie Vaughn
~ARC A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
~ARC Vampire Crush by A. M. Robinson
~ARC Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
~ARC Emily The Strange: Dark Times by Rob Reger
~ARC Blood and Flowers by Penny Blubaugh

For Review from Holt InGroup
~Girl, Stolen by April Henry

Won from Fire & Ice
~Signed Everlasting bookmark

~~~~~~~~

Aside from Girl, Stolen, all of these books were a total surprise. A huge thanks to Harper! I've been dying to get my hands on Tempestuous! I'm sure I've got a lot of awesome reading ahead of me. Hope the rest of you got some great books as well and are enjoying your weekend.

Oh, I'm really trying to get my hands on Gone by Michael Grant. I have spare copies of Sea Change, Airhead, or Wings that I'd be willing to trade. Just use my contact button and email me if you're interested. Thanks! :D




21 comments:

Cindy said...

Love Your mailbox this week!

Anonymous said...

We were talking about this on twitter and still I envy you because it's that epic. Hehe.

brandileigh2003 said...

You have a few that look really good and I haven't heard of. going to look them up now!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

prophecygirl said...

All these books look awesome, and there are some I've never heard of - Father of Lies, Through Her Eyes and Vampire Crush. I'm off to Amazon to look them up - thanks! And enjoy!

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

Fabulous mailbox this week! I'm really excited for Entwined and I sincerely hope you love I Shall Wear Midnight. Pratchett is amazing. Have you read the other Tiffany Aching books?

Cass said...

Wow HarperCollins LOVES you. Sadly they don't send ARCs overseas. :(

Blueicegal ♥ said...

omg i am filled with envy!! lol

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Wow!! That is a lot of books!! Enjoy!

Kathy Habel said...

Lots of great books!!

Aik said...

Ooohhh, I'm jealous! Just kidding! :) You've got some awesome books this week! Check out my IMM post!
http://the-bookaholics.blogspot.com/

Belinda said...

Oh you have some awesome books there :) You got all those ARCS from the same publisher? Can I say WOW.

Come See What's In My Mailbox

Little Miss Becky said...

Dying to read Tempestuous and Entwined!! Fantastic mailbox this week! Enjoy!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

awesome books! I am dying to read plague

In IMMB is here

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Oh your so lucky to get your hands on Plague. I can't wait to see where that series is going.

Hope you enjoy your books.

Aisle B said...

You hit the jackpot!

WOW and utterly green with envy.
Enjoy enjoy enjoy :)

Nice site, love the background and it is really mystical feel.

Here's your invite to my end of the world at Aisle B http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1189571582/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Nina said...

WOW, harpercollins is fab! :P All those beautiful and great books to read. Enjoy them all.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic books this week! Jealous! Happy reading, great IMM!

Jackie said...

Briana, you have got some major reading ahead so enjoy all the lovelies!

My Mailbox this week

jackie ^_^

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

AMAZING IMM! I hope that you enjoy all of these amazing book!

I'm a new follower :)

Check out my IMM here!

Tara said...

You got a TON of amazing books this week! I'm so jealous! I just bought Gone and I haven't read it yet, but once I'm finished, I'll see if you're still interested in the trade. Anyway, I'm a new follower!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Book Sake said...

So many great titles from Harper, can't wait to read all of them!!

Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!