My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An Apology And A Couple Updates

I would just like to say I'm sorry for my inactivity as of late. I became very busy last week and then my great aunt passed away on Friday so the majority of my time has been spent away from home and a computer. I hope to have two new reviews up this week and I'll be posting a contest in honor of my 200 followers later today. With any luck, things will return to normal very soon.

I'm sad to say I won't have the opportunity to participate much in BBAW. However I will list my favorite 5 bloggers/blogs. I'd list ten but I'm afraid I'm trying to get ready to go somewhere while typing this. It isn't much but it is better than nothing.


Also, R.I.P. Patrick Swayze. You were a very talented man and you will be greatly missed.

"Nobody puts baby in a corner."



8 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back to the puter world.

Teddyree said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Congrats on 200 followers and looking forward to your review, we've missed you :-)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your great aunt. :(

Sarbear said...

I hope you're getting by okay after your great aunt passed away : ( Don't worry about it -- I haven't posted as much bc school has me busy. I totally understand. I am so glad I am one of your favorites, hun! You are one of mine too! Luff, love, LOVE you! : )
Congrats on 200!

Sarbear said...

That's so sad that Patrick died. He was still pretty young : (

Natascha De Marco said...

*gives you a big, big hug* Everything will be ok Bri.

Sarbear said...

Just take the time you need and we'll still be here, k?

The Book Resort said...

Briana,
I am sorry for the loss of your aunt.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!