My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bookcases

So, I have nearly 250 books and one bookcase. They are so crammed and cluttered it isn't even funny. Fortunately I did win one a while back but even then, I'll still be in need of more space since books are constantly coming in. Plus my mom has about 150 of her own and no bookcase. So I've been looking around trying to find a book case I liked for a decent price. I found one at Office Depot that I really liked. Especially the color.There prices aren't too bad and plus, if you live near an Office Depot, you can get the bookcase shipped directly to your local store. Plus I can save even more by using Office Depot coupons. Not bad. Definitely something I'll need to think about if I happen to get some extra money.

1 comments:

Sara said...

I am spoiled. My dad just builds me a new one every time I need one! I currently have 4, but he just built me a new one that I have to go home and get! :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!