My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Winner Has Been Chosen

My contest for an ARC of Snap has come to a close and a winner has been chosen..........

So, how are ya'll doin' tonight? Read any good books lately? I hope ya'll have a wonderful September and in case you didn't know Donna over at Bites has declared this month Banned Book Month. Shoot her an email if you plan to participate. :D


Now I know there was something else I was supposed to mention. Hmmmm.....let me see. Ah, now I remember.


I just saved 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico!!!!!!!


Oh yeah, by the way, the winner of the ARC of Snap is .............

Reggie

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
Reggie, you have 48 hrs to contact me with your mailing address. If I don't hear from you soon, then I'll send you an email.







3 comments:

ReggieWrites said...

WOW! Thank you sooo much!!!!!!! I can't believe I won!!!!!! YAY! :-)

Anonymous said...

congrats Reggie

Natascha De Marco said...

Hahahahaha

Oh well darn... Congrats winner.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!