My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Today's Teaser Tuesday is from Mackenzie, Lost and Found by Deborah Kerbel.

Teaser (pg. 51)
"You don't smoke and that's okay. But if you don't learn to drink coffee, you'll never fit in."


Teaser Tuesday is brought to us by Should be Reading.
Rules:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



3 comments:

Julie said...

I hoped that if I kept my thoughts upbeat and busy, I wouldn't have time to concentrate on my growing sense of alarm.

The tunnel ended, and a dark form stood straight ahead.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Briana said...

haha That teaser is kind of funny..and makes me want coffee. Yum. Sounds like a cool book!

-Arielle

Sarbear said...

I love cool, juxtaposed covers like this!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!