My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

The Returners by Gemma Malley
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's Books
Release Date: Feburary 1, 2010
Pages: 320
Age Level: YA

Synopsis
Will Hodge's life is a mess! His mother is dead, he has no friends and he thinks he is being followed by a strange group of people who tell him they know him. But Will can't remember them ...at first. And when he does he doesn't like what he can remember. While Will is struggling with unsettling memories, he learns that his past is a lot deeper than many people's, and he has to find out if he is strong enough to break links with the powerful hold that history has on him. This compelling novel, set in alternate future, challenges readers to consider the role we all have to play in making our society, and asks how much we are prepared to stand up for what's right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sounds like a thrilling read and I can't wait to have a chance to read it.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! It does sound good. Great pick!

Pixie said...

I was stalking your goodreads list yesterday and noticed this book. It sounded like something I would enjoy- so I added it. here's our Wow

cleemckenzie said...

Great cover for sure. I would dive into it based on that alone.

Unknown said...

That does sound good. I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Gemma Malley comes up with some great premises! Hope the execution is better than The Declaration (which I liked, but didn't love).

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!