My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, September 28, 2009

Awesome Contest Ending Soon (Part 2)

~Bree Despain author of The Dark Divine~
Details
~Prize:
*Grand Prize: 3 Egmont books of their choice from list.
*2nd Prize: signed copies of Forest Born and Book of a Thousand Days.
*3rd Prize: a signed copy of The Prophecy of the Sisters
~Ends: TONIGHT at 11:59pm
~Extra Entries available

Click here to enter


~Strange and Random Happenstance~
Details
~Prize: The Other Boelyn Girl
~Ends: Spetember 30th
~Open to: Everyone
~Extra Entries Available


~Opinionated? Me?~
Details
~Prize: Devoured by Amanda Marrone
~Ends: October 3rd
~Open to: ?
~Extra Entries Available

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!