My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Check Out My RAK (April)


I know you wanna see my RAK. *waggles eyebrows* Okay so first off, RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness and is hosted by Vanessa and Isalys at Book Soulmates. RAK gives you the chance to randomly do something nice for another book lover, like surprising them with a book, e-book, etc. Plus who knows, someone just might surprise you with something you've been wanting too.

April was my third month participating.

I Gave:

Lori:
Matched by Ally Condie

Shannon:
ARC of Steel by Carrie Vaughn

Ash:
Capote in Kansas by Kim Powers

Cialina:
Two*Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

Hannah:
Kindle of Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Brendan Hapin and Emily Franklin

I Received:


From Lori
~The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

From Shannon
~The Back Door of Midnight by Elizabeth Chandler

From JL
~Plain Kate by Erin Bow

From Liz
~Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

From Ashley
~ARC of Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
~ARC of Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney


I wanna say thank you to the lovely ladies at Book Soulmates as well as to Lori, Shannon, Liz, JL, and Ashley. I'm hoping to send out a few more books this month and look forward to it. :)



2 comments:

Book Soulmates said...

Woohoo :) Looks like you have a great month!! Thank you for participting in RAK and for sharing the book love.

♥Isalys

Lori said...

You got some really great books!! I hope you enjoy them! And thanks again for Matched! :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!