My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (86)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Drey's Library
~Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Won from Princess Bookie
~Signed! The Awakening by Marley Gibson
~Signed! The Guidance by Marley Gibson
~Signed! The Reason by Marley Gibson
~Signed! The Counseling by Marley Gibson
~Signed! The Discovery by Marley Gibson
~Signed! The Other Side by Marley Gibson, Patrick Burns, & Dave Schrader

~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's what I got this week. Some really great books and I'm particularly excited for Between Shades of Gray, one of my Top 20 Most Wanted for 2011. Hope you all got some great books this week too. :D







18 comments:

Orchid said...

Those all sound like great titles.
I've really good things about Between Shade of Gray (I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it).

Happy reading.

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

Sapphired Dragon said...

I hadnt heard of the Marley Gibson books but they look interesting. Nice haul this week. Congrats! :o)

Katie said...

Great books this week. I really want to read the Marley Gibson books. Happy reading!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

It's always nice to win things, isn't it? Between Shades of Gray is one of my most wanted books this year as well, so I hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

JEALOUS you got Shades of Gray! I wanna read that one so bad. I need to pick it up soon.

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Great books.

Between Shades of Gray was a bit of an eye opener for me. Look forward to hearing what you think of this.

LURVE!!! the covers of Marley Gibson's books.

Happy Reading

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, nice! You won a lot of stuff, lol. Hope you enjoy them all. :)

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

You have such good luck winning giveaways. What's your secret? lol Enjoy!

Ivan said...

I'm badly wanting Between Shades of Gray. I watched the authors video about it and I feel that the book is a very good one. Full of lessons to learn.
Ivan Bookworm

_

Kaity said...

Congrats on your wins :) Love the covers for the Marley Gibson books, I hadn't heard of those before.

Kaity - Bitten Books

Monster of Books said...

Wow your really getting into the Ghost Huntress series lol Happy Reading XD

LunaMoth said...

ohh grats! you win so much every week! enjoy them all =)

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox_15.html

Bookish Brunette said...

Great IMM this week!

Check out my IMM!

Brittany said...

Very Ghostcentric books this week. Congrats on the wins. I'll keep an eye out to see what you think of the Ghost Huntress series. Happy Reading!

Aisle B said...

WOW!

Can you say Gibson fever ;)

Congrats you are so lucky :)

Emily said...

Awesome haul! Didn't realize there were 5 Ghost Huntress books already :)

Here is my Mailbox

Manda said...

You lucky little thing, you winning all those prizes!

Unknown said...

Really awesome book pile this week girl!! I haven't heard of the Marley Gibson series that you won, I will definitely need to look into it! Congrats on the win!!! Thank you for stopping by :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!