My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (85)


In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Author
~Signed! ARC of Settling by Shelley Workinger
~Bookmark

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it folks. Just the one book this week but I'm excited to read it. Sorry for the craptastic picture. XD Hope you all got some great books and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! :D






7 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I so need to get around to my copy of Solid! This series looks awesome.

Bookish Brunette said...

Yay!! Settling looks fab!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know the second book was written already! The first book was pretty good, so I'll be looking forward to this one.
I only got two books this week, so we're not too far off lol.

Britta said...

I've been wanting to read Solid, but I haven't had a chance. I hope you enjoy your book!

Unknown said...

Autographed books are so awesome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts :)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I've never heard of this one, or much about this series at all, but the description for this book makes me want to pick them both up. Enjoy!

кєяo said...

I got only one book too, this week. Happy reading.
My IMM

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!