My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winners!

It's time to announce some winners. All of the winners mentioned below included their addresses on the form and have been contacted and their information forwarded to publisher or already had their book mailed to them by me.

Spring Blog Carnival Giveaway for White Cat

~Sarah E. C.

Corsets & Clockwork Winner

~Danielle N.

Truth & Dare Winner

~Victoria Z.

A Discovery of Witches & Buttons Winner

~MonaG

Congratulations everyone!



2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Thank You! I can't wait to read the book:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!