My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, May 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (88)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Little Brown
~Forgotten by Cat Patrick

For Review from Adele
~Signed! Tighter by Adele Griffin

~~~~~~~~~~

Was so excited to get these two books in the mail! Hope you all got some great goodies in your mailboxes as well. :D






9 comments:

mfay2 said...

I really want to read Forgotten!
Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/jGdsND

Manda said...

Loved Forgotten!

Brittany said...

I really enjoyed Forgotten, Tighter sounds interesting. Happy Reading!

Test said...

Ooh, both of those look fantastic. Especially Forgotten. Can't wait to see your reviews! Happy reading! :)

Bookish Brunette said...

I was supposed to get Forgotten this week too... Hasn't shown up yet... We'll see! ;)

Anonymous said...

I loved Forgotten, I got it Friday evening when I got home and finished it a few hours later. I am really wanting Tighter.

My IMM

Amanda

Naj said...

Oooh! New books to add to my TBR pile. :D Awesome IMM! Hope you like them. <3

Book Sake said...

Both look great, I really want to read Forgotten!

Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I so want to read Forgotten, so I hope you enjoy it. I'll be on the lookout for your review.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!