My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Friday, March 11, 2011

CSN Preferred Blogger

I recently had the pleasure of being offered a wonderful opportunity to review for CSN. For those of you who aren't familiar with them, let me enlighten you. CSN is a website with over 200 stores offering a plethora of merchandise. You can buy anything from nightstands, to pet furniture, to lighting, to, and this is my favorite, bookcases! However, despite the fact that I could always use another bookcase, this time I will be reviewing a scale as my mom and I are both hoping to shed some weight and unbelievably do not have a scale.



I'm looking forward to reviewing these products for CSN. If you haven't already, you should check them out. They sell just about everything!


1 comments:

LunaMoth said...

i found an awesome pair of shoes im buying from them later this month, i did a contest for them last month as well, they are really cool people.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!