My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, May 25, 2009

Book Personality Quiz

This is not to be taken seriously but done just for fun. I saw this on A Garden of Books's blog. I thought it would be something fun to do and post about. :)

What's your reading personality? Are you an eclectic, serial, exacting or involved reader? Find out now by taking BookBrowse's fun, fast (and not to be taken too seriously!) quiz.

Go here to take the quiz and find out.

My Answer

Eclectic Reader
You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.

That is so true it is scary. lol. I read classics, war novels, non-fiction, memoirs, young adult fiction, adult fiction, historical fiction, etc.

1 comments:

T.C. Robson said...

I'm an Eclectic Reader! That doesn't surprise me. I've always been all over the place with my reading. :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!