My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Past, Present, Future (2)

Well, week two of blogging has come and gone for me. Here is a summary of what has happened, is happening, and will happen.

This Past Week I.........

What's Going on at Present.......

Well I'm currently reading Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning. My blog has miraculously made it to 34 followers. By the way, thank you everyone. I've got a bit of a headache at the moment. To much caffeine, maybe.

What is to Come in the Future.......

I will be doing a review on Guitar Girl some time this week. I can't promise the same for Strange Angels. I have other books on hold at the library and on my shelf that I'm more anxious to read. So you'll see atleast two reviews this week, maybe more. Also, expect the random. lol. :P

Well I hope you all have a great week. :D

2 comments:

Eli said...

Sounds great! I personally can't wait to read Strange Angels, but I guess its not in your normal genre? Well! Here's looking forward to your reviews!! <3

~The Book Pixie said...

Yeah, I'm still trying to get used to the whole vampire, zombie type thing. In general I like supernatural books and my reading tastes are far from being limited to a couple of genres, so I wouldn't really say I have a "normal" genre.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!