My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, May 30, 2009

In My Mailbox (1)

Well this is my first time doing In My Mailbox. This is everything I got in the mail this week.

Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow (Won in a contest from The Compulsive Reader)
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson ( BookMooch)
All the Living by C. E. Morgan (Won from Bookarmy)
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter (BookMooch)
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (BookMooch)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait for Strange Angels to come in the mail. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Speak is really good, I hope you enjoy it. Also, Strange Angels sounds so good. I really want to read that one.

Happy reading! =D

T.C. Robson said...

I've heard alot about Strange Angels - said to be really good. Haven't read anything by her, but I love her last name, Saintcrow. It's drenched in awesomeness.

Luxe, I've also heard, is good. Haven't heard about the others, though. Can't wait to read the reviews!

Natascha De Marco said...

The Luxe is a good one!

And Strange Angels seems interesting enough...

Eli said...

Haha, I got All the Living as well. xD

Rebecca said...

Awesome books, I've read The Luxe and it's really good. Enjoy.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Enjoy The Luxe, it's really good.

Amy said...

I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you is a really cute book! Enjoy them:)
-AMY

Sandy said...

Every blog I go to I keep seeing Strange Angels...I can't wait until you review it!

Speak is really good; it makes you think.

Lilixtreme said...

I also got Strange Angels in this week's mailbox! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do to have it. Oh and happy reading!

Kate said...

You got some great books. Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

You got some great books that I want to buy soon. Actually now I know what to get. The Luxe was slow but once it got going I couldn't put it down. Literally. Happy reading!

Liyana said...

I can't believe you got those books from Bookmooch! :O

~The Book Pixie said...

haha. Me either. I was so surprised when they became available. The Luxe is hardcover too, in like new condition. :D

Alaine said...

I have just finished reading the Luxe series and I loved it! Hope you enjoy it too.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!