My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank You!

Well, I made it through the first week of blogging. At 18 followers, I did better than I had ever hoped I would this early on.

I want to thank every single one of you for following me during this rough starting period. It means even more to me that you were willing to follow before I have gotten a chance to do contests and author interviews. Hopefully I'll be able to start doing some of that stuff in the near future.

Thanks Again! :)

~The Book Pixie

3 comments:

Liyana said...

No problem! I love reading your reviews, and I'm going to comment on every single one of them now.

~The Book Pixie said...

Thanks so much and welcome to my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Congrats on the success! =D

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!