My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome to The Book Pixie

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I would like to ask everyone to please be patient with me. I have just started this blog and have never created one before. You might see some changes in the template and content. Right now, I am not going to be able to hold contests or giveaways though I seriously plan to in the future. Also, the books I will be reviewing are not going to be new releases or ARCs because my blog needs to gain a little experience before I can expect authors and publishers to give them to me to review.

I will try to stick to reviewing books I know fellow teens and young adults are interested in, but don't be surprised if a classic or an adult fiction novel comes up. Also, I'm very honest in my reviews. If I don't like a book that you love, well that is just the way it goes. We will just have to agree to disagree. I'm not going to sugar coat things.

I would greatly appreciate it if there are any of you out there who would be willing to follow my blog through the rough beginning and help give me some pointers. You would be doing me a huge favor that I'll never forget.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to one day see you on my follower list.

~Briana :)

2 comments:

Liyana said...

Hey Briana! Welcome to the YA blogosphere. You can visit the YA Blogosphere or YABlogDirectory. The links are on my site, on the right sidebar. :D

~The Book Pixie said...

Thank You!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!