My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Totally Off Topic.................

but I got my SAT scores online this morning. I had made a deal with my mom, prior to getting my scores, that if I did better than 1650 I could get one new book. If I got over 1700 I could get 2-3 books, including pre-order books. I thought she was getting the better end of the deal on this cause I was scared I wouldn't even get a 1650. Well, I got a 1720! *does happy dance* Not bad for a sophmore. I was sooo happy when I got my scores online this morning. I think the good news has kind of numbed the pain in my wrist, a little anyway. So, you can expect to see more reviews popping up in the next couple of days. Now I just have to make-up my mind what new books I want to get. :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm Canadian so I have no clue what those numbers mean haha. But hey, if you're happy then it must be good right? Plus, you won the bet which equals some soon to be new books. :D

Eli said...

Thats great!! Out of 2200? Or 1800? Lemme know which books you choose, I tell you if I've read them or not. ;)

~The Book Pixie said...

The new SAT is a max of 2400. The salutitorian at my old high school only got a 1550 on his. lol. so 1720 is pretty good. I guess. lol.

Eli said...

Oo yeah. Why was I thinking 2200? Sorry lol. Great job though. Was that your first time taking it?

~The Book Pixie said...

I was selected to take it in 7th grade as part of the Duke Tip Program, so I took it then.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your won deal and your scores. Good job and keep it up :)

Sandy said...

wow! that is extremely high and especially for a sophmore. I got a 1600-something when I was a junior. Did you score higher on the math or reading section?

Yay for more books! I usually wait for forty percent discount coupons I get through my membership for borders. Until I get those coupons (which is rare) I feed my addiction with what's in the library. So congrats on the high score and the new books!

Feel better! :)

~The Book Pixie said...

I scored higher on critical reading. Yeah I can't wait to get the new books. I'm already considering getting Wake. And thanks. I got a knot on my arm where I hurt it. It is still sore but better than yesterday. :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!