Well, my first week of blogging has come to an end. From now on, every Sunday, I'll do a post called Past, Present, Future, that will sum up the PAST week's events, what is PRESENTly going on, and what you can expect in the FUTURE from my blog. It is kind of like the Round Up meme, but with a different name and more info.
This Past Week I.......
- wrote the official Welcome to my blog.
- wrote a review on Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- wrote a review on Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- wrote a review on Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
- wrote a review on A Child Called "It" by Dave Pelzer
- posted a Welcome to my first follower
- wrote a review on New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- posted Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater as my first Waiting on Wednesday book
- wrote a review on Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
- wrote a review on Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
- posted first Saturday's "Name that Book" game
- wrote a review on Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
- wrote a review on Specials by Scott Westerfeld
These are not all my posts, just the more important ones. lol. I am planning to get some new books, after winning a bet against my mom(which you can read about HERE). You can post your suggestions as to what you think I should get HERE.
During the past week, my blog was practically constantly under construction. However, I think I got everything how I want it now.
What is going on at Present........
I currently have 19 followers. Yay! I'm also reading Breaking Dawn. I am constantly trying to find ways to improve this blog and make it more fun for you, the follower. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just feel like talkin', contact me in the chat box or e-mail me. :)
What's to come in the Future this week.......
This week you can expect to see a review on Breaking Dawn and possibly Guitar Girl. I will more than likely do my first In My Mailbox meme this week as well. So keep your eyes open. I also may post another poll. And of course, you can pretty much always expect me to post about something random and off topic at a random time. :P That's just how I roll. :)
I hope you all have a great week this week!