My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, August 31, 2009

Contest Reminder!!!

Alright people, you have until 11:59pm EST time tonight to enter my contest for Snap. So if you haven't entered I sugest you hurry up and enter. Remember this contest is open INTERNATIONALLY! Winner will be announced shortly after it ends. And I do mean shortly. I assign entry numbers as soon as the entries come in, thus the explanation behind comment approval. So all I'll have to do is head on over to random.org, plug in the numbers and see what it spits out. :D

Good luck everyone.

Enter HERE



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!