My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, January 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (68)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Random Buzzers
~Eragon by Christopher Paolini
~Eldest by Christopher Paolini
~Brisingr (Deluxe Edition) Christopher Paolini

For Review from Sourcebooks
~The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher (So pretty!)
~ARC The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker

For Review from Tor Teen
~Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

From Bookmooch
~Selling Hope by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb (MG)
~When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (MG)

From Leah
~Signed A Touch Mortal bookmarks and stickers

~~~~~~~~~~~

All in all, I had a really great week book and swag wise! Sadly I'm still sick so I wasn't able to do a vlog. :( My sinuses are better but I've developed such a terrible, choking cough and ears are still infected. Still have 7 days of antibiotics though so hopefully I'll be feeling back to normal by around middle of next week. Then maybe I can do a vlog next Saturday. Would ya'll like that? I sure know I miss doing them despite having only posted two before. Anyhow, hope you are all enjoying New Years Day and got some great stuff in the mail this week! :D




9 comments:

Brittany said...

The Water Wars and The Liar Society both sound great. Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Ooo! I want The Water Wars, it sounds so good!
I hope you feel better soon :(!

Monster of Books said...

Ooh You Got A nice collection this week :) Hope you enjoy, Happy Reading XD

Elodie said...

Wow !! Great books !! I definitely have to buy Personal Demons, I've only heard positive things about it !! Happy reading !!

Aisle B said...

Happy New Year 2011! Your mailbox is perfect way to start the year and sighing with envy for your haul.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy :)

Mavie said...

Lovely books you got this week! I also got WATER WARS and LIAR SOCIETY this week...can't wait to read both! I also got SELLING HOPE for review two months ago! Looks awesome. Happy Reading!

Cicely said...

I really want to read The Liar Society! I've been wanting to read Personal Demons as well. Can't wait to read your thoughts on them :D
Happy reading!

Jessica B said...

Nice! I haven't gotten around to reading the Eragon series yet, but I wanna, Personal Demons, too. And I've heard awesome things about When You Reach Me.

Debbie's World of Books said...

I hope you feel better soon! Great mailbox though. I loved Personal Demons. I have my IMM post up too

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!