My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox 71 (Vlog)


(Sorry my voice is disconnected from the video. I know it's annoying. Not sure how it happened. XD)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Looksie Lovitz
~The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff

Won from A Reader's Ramblings
~Signed! Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
~Personal Demons Swag

Won from Once Upon a Twilight
~The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson

From Trade with Katie
~StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce

Bought
~Midnight for Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo
~Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan
~The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan




8 comments:

Ellz said...

You won some great titles! Happy Reading.

Misha said...

You've got so many great books! I am curious about Starcrossed.
Happy Reading!:)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Briana,

Cool wins!! The cover for The Familiars is beautiful. And I want to get The Mermaid's Mirror.

Fun Vlog. Thanks for sharing.

Aisle B said...

Nice wins! and I like the books being everywhere from the shelves to the desk.

Enjoy the reads :)

Jenny said...

Wow, congrats on all your wins! I just finished Personal Demons and liked it more than I thought I would, I'm definitely looking forward to book 2!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I got a copy of Personal Demons this week too! Enjoy your books :)

Just So Jess said...

Great mailbox!
And thank you for supporting L. K. Madigan. It's so awesome to see bloggers and authors coming together to show her love. It's so awesome you are hosting a contest like that.
Have a fantastic week!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Great mailbox this week Briana! I picked up Personal Demons last week and can't wait to read it.

I'm hoping more people enter the contest to support L.K. Madigan, as it is such a great cause. I think I'll be picking up at least one of her books this week.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!