My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, January 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (72)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Lisa and Penguin
~ARC Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach

For Review from St. Martin's Griffin
~ARC Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
~Awesome swag

Bought
~Hexbound by Chloe Neill

Won from Frenzy of Noise
~ARC Sequins, Secrets, and Silver Linings by Sophia Bennett

Bookmooched
~The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry there is no vlog this week. Just felt kinda lousy today as I was up really late last night reading. Not only did I get some great books in the mail but I also received two very happy-making letters. The first was from Berry College saying I'd been accepted, which I'd already found out a few days before but was waiting for the actual letter. Berry College is not only my #1 choice but the only college I applied to. The second letter was also from Berry saying I'd been awarded an academic scholarship. So yes, it was a very happy mail week for me this week! :D Hope you all got some awesome stuff in your mailboxes as well. :D


24 comments:

Claire (Cem) said...

Awesome news about college!! Congrats!!

Great books too, I really like the sound of Born at Midnight. Happy reading! :)

Amelia said...

Congrats about Berry! I can't believe you're not in college already - I guess I always assumed you were at least a freshman, lol!
Hope you enjoy BORN @ MIDNIGHT - I've got my copy but haven't started it yet. Have a great week!

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I'cve seen alot of Wake unto me books on blogs this week. Looks like a really interesting book. Along with all the otehrs of course.

Liz said...

I got Sequins, Secrets, and Silver Linings too. I just started it and it's fun so far. Enjoy your new books!

Alyssa said...

Congrats on your college acceptance/scholarship & great mailbox =)

Happy Reading!

Brittany said...

Congrats on college. Happy Reading!

Precious said...

I just read and reviewed Hexbound and Wake Unto Me (super awesome)! I hope you like them! Happy reading!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I'm really looking forward to Born at Midnight! I hope it is as good as it sounds.

Super congrats on your acceptance and the scholarship! I'm so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I like the cover to The Musician's Daughter and Hexbound. Hope you enjoy your reads and congrats on the scholarship / acceptance.

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Hexbound is a book I can't wait to read. Congratulations about college too. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

You got some great books this week. I am so jealous that you got Born at Midnight. I want to read it so bad. lol

Jennifer said...

Great IMM. Wake Unto Me looks awesome. Haven't heard of it before thanks for putting it on my radar.

Enjoy your goodies.

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Great blog, I'm your newest follower! I want to read Susanne Dunlaps books so bad!!! Hope I get around to it soon if I can find them!

As for Wake Unto Me, it's absolutely amazing and I hope you enjoy it!

Check out my mailbox this week

Nina said...

Congratulations with getting accepted at the college you want to go too. :) That's great news!!

And those books are awesome. Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

A fanstastic pile of books! They all look very interesting. Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Elodie said...

Awesome mailbox !! I can't wait to read Wake Unto Me and Born at Midnight !! =) Enjoy all these books !! Great bookmarks by the way !!

Unknown said...

Awesome haul!!! I am waiting for hexbound in the mail :). Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!!!

My IMM

Emily said...

Congrats on an awesome week!

Happy Reading!

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

Can't wait to read Born at Midnight! Enjoy!

Happy Reading!

Lindsay said...

I'm so jealous of your Born at Midnight ARC. Sounds so good. :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your mail from Berry College. Your comment about it being the only school you applied to made me wonder if you've ever read Laurie Halse Anderson's Catalyst.

Mavie said...

Wow, great haul! And congrats again on getting into your dream college! :)

Bookish Mind said...

Hi!
I'm amazed of your huge collection of books.
What amazes me the most is that you won a lot. How do you do that?:-)
Happy Reading!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Ooh, great books this week! I've seen quite the buzz for Wake Unto Me and Born at Midnight. Happy reading :D

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!