My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Most Wanted List for 2011

Guess what, everyone? IT'S 2011!!! And what does that mean, exactly? It means that there are tons of great new books releasing over the next 12 months. Here are some of the ones I am most eagerly anticipating! First group is of 20 books, in alphabetical order, I'm dying to have that are already lucky enough to have covers. Below that are the Top 5 I'm looking forward to that sadly don't have covers yet. Also, if I already have an ARC of the book, note that it will not appear on this list. (Ex: I'm dying to read The False Princess but own an ARC already.)

Top 20 Most Wanted (with covers)
Covers link to Goodreads pages'






~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 Most Wanted (Covers Not Available)

1. Magic in Season by Marissa Doyle
2. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
3. Betrayed by Ednah Walters
4. Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
5. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez


~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly folks, this really was difficult because there are SOOO many great books releasing in 2011 with over 200 of them on my 2011 Wishlist so it was really hard to narrow these down to only 25. So, what about all of you? Are any of these books on your Most Wanted list?

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey Briana!
What a list! The only one of those that I have is HAVEN...but there were a bunch on there that I'd never even heard of, so now I'm off to go get more info. The one about LITTLE WOMEN looks interesting.
And like you, I'm just DYING to find out what ONCE EVERY NEVER's going to look like :D

CarlyB said...

I want ALL of these books - such a great list! There are so many amazing books coming out this year.x

Elodie said...

Wow !! Mine would be kind of similar !! I hope you'll read all you're hoping for in 2011 !! Happy reading !!

Avery said...

Man! I totally thought that I was pretty knowledgeable about all of the great/ best reads coming out this year- WRONG! There are so many great books on your list that I have never heard of before- must check them out!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Ooh, so many of these books are on my most wanted list as well. And let me tell you, Across the Universe is absolutely incredible. I loved everything about it and can't wait for the release so I can see the reversible cover!

Mavie said...

ANGELFIRE is freaking awesome! I have across the universe, haven, and delirium and if only i had lots of time, i'd read them right now. I really want Between Shade of Gray too!

Miss Remmers said...

I love your site announcements widget! Cute! I'm new but I love this blog! If you haven't gotten a copy of "Delirium" yet I have a contest running for an ARC until tomorrow!

http://www.missremmersreview.com/2010/11/donate-review-for-christmas-part-deux.html

Debbie's World of Books said...

Great looking books! There are so many promising 2011 releases. I can't wait.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!