My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, January 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (70)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from A Reader's Ramblings (BIR2010 Event)
~Signed! Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Won from WORD for Teens
~Signed! 13 to Life by Shannon Delany
~Secrets and Shadows Swag

~~~~~~~~~~

That's it everyone. Since I only got two books I decided not to do a vlog. I am, however, really excited about the two books I got. Hope you all received some excellent goodies in your mailboxes as well. :D




17 comments:

Brittany said...

Hooray for signed books. Crescendo was good. Happy Reading!

Allison said...

yay for winning contests, always fun to get those in the mail!

Unknown said...

Awesome haul!

Cicely said...

I loved Crescendo and 13 to Life! Great mailbox :D

Elodie said...

Crescendo is awesome !! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did !! I've orderes a copy of 13 to life and I can't wait to receive it ...
Happy reading ... =)

Precious said...

Awesome! I loved 13 to Life. I hope you do too! :)

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They both look good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I've had Crescendo for a while now, but have yet to read it. I'm looking forward to your review on it! I love, love, love 13 to Life though. I'm so excited for Secrets and Shadows to come out next month. Happy reading :)

Natascha De Marco said...

Dude you always win everything xD!!

Hahaha I haven't read Crescendo yet, let me know how it is.

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

Can't wait to read 13 To Life! Enjoy!

Happy Reading!

Jenny said...

Such pretties! I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

Mavie said...

Your copy is signed! *gasp* happy reading!

Alison Can Read said...

Great reads! I want to read both Crescendo and 13 to Life.
My IMM

Anonymous said...

I was a tad disappointed in Crescendo (mostly because of the characters) but the plot is amazing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I hope you enjoy it along with your other books! :)

Aisle B said...

Your winnings included signed copies!

Hello that beats it hands down for me, wow... you are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on winning signed copies! I still haven't gotten around to reading Crescendo, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it! I hope you enjoy your books!

Monster of Books said...

Crescendo looks good. i hope you enjoy, Happy Reading XD

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!