My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Book in a Series Challenge

Okay so I've been blogging around 3 months and have yet to do a single challenge. I know shame on me! Well I saw this one over at my twin, Taschima's blog Bloody Bookaholic. I thought, "This looks like a fun challenge to try and do." So, I am now officially starting The 1st in a Book Series Challenge. Since this is meant to be a challenge, I'm upping the number of books to do from 12 to 16 to make it more challenging for me.


My List (Since I already own these and need to read them):
1.Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
3. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
5. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
6. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
7. Midnighters #1: The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld
8. Airhead by Meg Cabot
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
10. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
11. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
12. Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden
13. The Debs by Susan McBride
14. Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
15. I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
16. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

Guidelines for 1st in Series Challenge 2009
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
You may read & list your chosen books any time during the year.
3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.






3 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

U go Bri!!!!!!!!!

Teddyree said...

Well done on upping the anti, enjoy the challenge. I completed this one earlier in the year and it was such a fun one to do. I'm definitely joining it next year!

Mavie said...

Enjoy the challenge! Hope you'll like all the books, Airhead is really good! I hope you make a review for Shiver, it sounds really good! :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!