My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mega Palooza Contest at Bloody Bookaholic!!!!!!

Ok, Taschima is like super duper awesome! OMG, luvs ya girl. She is having a totally fabulous contest to celebrate her 200 followers over at her blog Bloody Bookaholic.


There are 20 books up for grabs including:

- Signed copy of Dreaming Anastasia + Goodies
- Hardback Another Faust
- Hardback Prophecy of the Sisters
- ARC The Dark Divine
- ARC Hush Hush
- ARC Give Up The Ghost
- ARC Ash
- ARC Behind Every Illusion
- ARC Shiver
- ARC Eyes Like Stars
- ARC The Demon's Lexicon
- ARC Betraying Season
- ARC Any Given Doomsday
- Dead Until Dark
- Gossip Girl 1st Book
- The Black Tatto + poster
- Vampire Academy
- Frost Bite
- Shadow Kiss
- Blood Promise

There will be 3 winners. First place gets 7 books. Second place gets 3. Third place gets 1.

There are many ways to score extra entries.

This contest ends Spetember 27th and is open to residents of the US, Canada and PR.

So what are you waiting for, go check it out here.

Don't forget to tell her The Book Pixie sent ya! ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!