My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, August 9, 2009

The ABC's of The Book Pixie aka Briana aka Bri

Ok, I'm sorry I'm so late posting this. I was tagged a while ago by Taschima at Bloody Bookaholic. Well here it is, finally!

The Rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Share your ABCs
- Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
- Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
- Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Taken or single?
~Sadly, I'm single.

Best Friend?
~I don't really have a 'best' friend. Just one good friend, Tyler. And he's leaving for college Friday.
~My best friends online would have to be Taschima and Laina. :)

Cake or Pie?
~Depends what kind but I usually would choose pie. Especially Key Lime!

Drink of choice?
~There are so many that I love. Particularly pepsi, grapefruit juice, and coffee.

Essential item for every day use?
~A book, my computer, and the refridgerator. :P

Favorite color?
~Green and Black

Google?
~No. I have an account but just for blogspot.

Hometown?
~I still basically live in my hometown so my lips are sealed.

Indulgences?
~Food! Books.

January or February?
~January because you get to start all over.

Kids and their names?
~Heck no! I'm only 16! Though that doesn't seem to stop a lot of the girls at my old highschool.

Life is incomplete without...?
~Love and happiness.

Marriage date?
~Once again, I'm just 16. Maybe one day, if I can find someone who can put up with me for that long of period, then sure. :P

Number of siblings?
~One older sister, Jessica. She's 24, married, and has two beautiful children. Nate, 3 and Madison 2.

Oranges or apples?
~Both

Phobias and fears?
~Phobias: Spiders!
~Fears: Never finding true love and happiness. Afterall, life is incomplete without them.

Fear of death?
~I only fear certain ways of dying, like by torture, but not afraid of death itself.

Quote for the day?
~Cause she rocks and we rock, and we people who rock gotta stick together. :P (My own)

Reason to smile?
~Getting books in the mail. The beauty of the world around me. When the Georgia Bulldawgs win. Food!

Season?
~Spring and Fall

Unknown fact about me?
~I want to go to college to study veterinary medicine, enviornmental science, and photography. I absolutely LOVE photography and you can see some of my work HERE. I'm also working on two books. One of which if a novel about a young, Jewish woman and her life during the Holocaust.

Vegetable you hate?
~Bell Pepper. Basically one of the only vegetables I refuse to eat.

Worst habit?
~Procrastinating

Xrays you've had?
~You know, I always knew I would be asked this question one day so I made a list, writing down each one as I had to have it. Pfff yeah right!

Your fave food?
~You have GOT to be joking, right?!

Zodiac sign?
~Scorpio, like most of the bloggers I'm most familiar with. As a matter of fact, I'm only 4 days older than my blog buddy Taschima. :P

Tag 3 people?
~Cindy at Princess Bookie
~Scarlett at From the Heart
~Pixie at Page Turners


4 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

YEY!!!!!!

Well I am glad to be your cyber BF!

*happy dance*

Eleni said...

I like the idea of tagging people w/ this survey, you get to know the person behind the site, super cool!

The Obsessive Reader said...

Studying to be a veterinarian sounds cool. So what is your favorite food? Your essentials are mine also.

Melanie said...

I have better friends online than offline as well. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm glad people online are so awesome! :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!