My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, August 9, 2009

Past, Present, Future (10)

Ok, so this week's post is actually for last week and the week before because I didn't do this post last Sunday.

The Past two weeks I...........

What is going on at present.........
Well right now I'm rushing to pre-type posts for the rest of this week. Tomorrow I have to start my new assigned schedule for school work, studying, etc. Since I'm homeschooled I have created my own schedule. One I am going to have to stick to. My Free periods will be: 11am-noon, 5pm-5:30pm, 10:30-11:30pm. I also have Sundays off. These will be the best times to reach me on IM if you are on my list. Right now, I'm currently reading Identical, which I hope to post a review on this week.

What to expect from the future........
Since this is my first week back on a schedule, and because the whole thing is kinda strict, I'm not really sure what all I'm going to be posting this week. Hopefully you'll see atleast one review plus my usual posts. Like I said above, I'm pre-typing posts for this week now so I can spend more of my free time reading.

Hope you all have a great week.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool blog. i'm following you now. you should pop in/follow mine. i have all things books...
nice seeing you.
xo

Natascha De Marco said...

You pre-write your posts? O.O

Briana said...

I hope you're enjoying Identical! It's my favorite Ellen Hopkins book yet!

-Briana

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!